Nov 2 and Nov 3, 2021
The virtual NCCC 212 meeting of 2021 was held November 2 and November 3, 2021, using Zoom!
Organizing committee: #TheVeryBerryLabNCSU: Kyle Freedman, Amanda Lewis, Emma Volk & Mark Hoffmann
with Gina Fernandez, Hamid Ashrafi and Jessica Spencer
Nov 2, 2021:
- 10:00AM – 1:30PM EST: State Reports Part 1; Recording (link to cloud)
- 2:00PM – 4:00PM EST: NCCC 212: NCCC 212 Business meeting Final Business Meeting Agenda; Minutes for NCCC 212 Business Meeting 2021
- 4:00PM – 5:30PM EST: SCRI PIP CAP Kick-Off Meeting;
- 7:00PM: Social Hour
Nov 3, 2021:
- 10:00AM – 12:00PM EST: State Reports Part 2; Recording (link to cloud); NCCC212 2021 State Reports Day 2: Minutes
- 1:00PM – 3:00PM EST: Germplasm Committee Meeting. Agenda Here
- 3:00PM – 4:00PM EST: Virtual tour and Q+A with Pairwise , a horticulture crop genome editing start-up in the triangle. Recording of the session (link to cloud)
- 5:00PM – 6:00PM EST: Seminar: “Agricultural Research: Trends, Challenges & Opportunities from an Industry Perspective” with Adrian Percy, the new director of the NCSU Plant Science Initiative Recording of the seminar (cloud)
There are some important changes to last year:
The NCCC-212 has now four objectives: Please look at the NIMMS project home page for more information
Please download this NEW State Report Template (word document) to develop your state report.
Reports are due Oct 31, 2021. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyle Freedman) AND email@example.com (Mark Hoffmann).